#1 How do I participate in IDOs?
- Step 1. Go to "IDO Staking" page
- Step 2. Connect your wallet
- Step 3. Stake enough $BLOK to get one of the levels. You can see the required amount to stake in the list of levels
- Step 4. Register for an IDO you want to participate in. When IDO registration period starts (usually 48h before the IDO start), you need to open the Pools page and click the "Register" button in an IDO pool card.
Example of a Registration button you need to click to participate in an IDO
#2 What are the steps of an IDO?
- 1. IDO registration opens 48 hours before the IDO sale start
- 2. Registration closes 6 hours before the sale start
- 3. Lottery levels winners and whitelist winners are announced
- 4. Base allocation is calculated. It depends on the number of participants and ensures that there are enough tokens for guaranteed allocation.
- 5. IDO sale starts, registered participants with guaranteed allocation, lottery and whitelist winners are allowed to fund their allocations in the pool.
- 6. FCFS round starts 1 hour before the IDO sale end
- 7. Once sale is finished, we collect the funding data. The token distribution and listing information can be found on the BlokPad Announcements Telegram channel.
#3 What is First Come First Serve (FCFS) sale? And who can participate in it?
FCFS round opens 1 hour before the sale end if a pool is not sold out.
All stakers with their level higher than "NONE", including non-registered or wildcard participants who were not drawn in the lottery can participate.
All participants get an additional allocation on top of their level allocation: 35% first 15 minutes, 80% next 15 minutes, then 150%, then unlimited.
Whitelist winners DO NOT get an additional allocation.
#4 Do I need to unstake/restake for each IDO?
No. You are eligible for any IDOs as long as your $BLOK remain staked. The amount staked will be matched to the current level system.
#5 Can I unstake after each IDO?
Once registered for an IDO, your account will be locked. You still can unstake but with a fee.
#6 Do I have to stake my $BLOK for 5 days to qualify for IDO?
No, BlokPad does not implement a pre-IDO staking policy.
#7 I have staked X $BLOK and have Y level, yet the pool page shows 'You level NONE is too low to participate'. Why?
To participate in an IDO you need to register. Please refer to item #1.
#8 What is the difference between guaranteed allocation and lottery levels?
Lottery levels — Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 — only give you a chance to win in a lottery for each IDO. Once the registration period ends, you will be able to see if you're a winner on a pool page.
Guaranteed levels guarantee you the allocation calculated based on the base allocation and your level multiplier.
#9 I have registered for an upcoming IDO with a certain amount of $BLOK already staked.
If I purchase more $BLOK and stake them after registering, will my level be upgraded?
Registration takes an on chain snap transaction to determine level. As such, if registration has already taken place, added $BLOK will not be applied to change your level for the IDO you intend to partake in. However, they can be added to an existing stake pool to upgrade your tier for future IDOs.
#10 Do I have to register for each IDO?
Yes. This way we can ensure only stakers who want to participate are considered for base allocation calculation. This gives a better, bigger allocation for participants.
#11 For IDO registration purposes, is there any benefit to stake an amount slightly over the tier requirement?
No, any amount between the predetermined number of $BLOK in the level system will be rounded down.
#12 When will I find out about my allocation?
Allocations will only be calculated and released shortly after the registration period end. The amount you will receive depends on the number of participants and the amount raised by the pool originator.
#13 How long do I have to fund my IDO allocation?
The time depends on pool originators, you can see the timeline for registration start/end, sale start/end and FCFS period start on the pool page.
#14 What can I fund my allocation with?
Most of the time it's USDT. You can see the pair (for example "BLOK / USDT") under the pool title.
#15 How do I find the token address for the project I just invested in?
Generally, the official address will be shared by the respective projects. Also, you can see it on the pool page (you might need to refresh the page), as soon as BlokPad team receives this information.